Property Q&A in Danbury>Question Details

Amanda Sutor, Renter in Danbury, CT

are cats allowed?

Asked by Amanda Sutor, Danbury, CT Tue Feb 28, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3074655793-18-Scuppo-Rd-Danbury…

Answers

3
Hi Amanda,
I have a condo, at 40 Division Street, unit #5, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 half baths, with a 2 car garage, renting for $2000, the owner may consider cats. If interested please feel free to call me at 203-482-0323.
Nancy
I have checked for you and the owner will not consider any pets. I would like to suggest that you consider using Listingbook, which is a application that allows you to set up your search to meet you criteria and gives you a daily report on changes in the market. Because it uses the same data base as we Realtor us it is accurate and current.

Contact me and I can set it up for you.
Dear Amanda,
This listing states no pets. Some times landlords have no objection regarding a cat, or they may ask you to pay a little extra for the cat. If you like I can make some phone calls for you to find out requirements.Please contact me via cell phone.
Margaret Nagy
Licensed Realtor
2012 President Elect for Women's Council Of Realtors GFC
203-885-8003
margaretnagy@prudentialct.com