yvetteapril19, Both Buyer and Seller in El Paso, TX

are all bedrooms upstairs?

Asked by yvetteapril19, El Paso, TX Tue May 22, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3085153283-7337-Desierto-Sol-…

Answers

3
Surprisingly All The Bedrooms Are Upstairs! Call me if you would like to schedule a showing. Thank you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 22, 2012
If the Family might be upsizing to a bigger home and looking in the same area, please let me know, I can give you details about the house I'm selling, maybe we can negotiate, Thanks.
Flag Tue May 22, 2012
Thank you! this home does interest me a lot but I'm just searching for what's available with the characteristics I'm looking for, this one is pretty close! I do like it much, but can't rush just yet, need to wait to sell my house first. I am working with an agent right now. But thank you so much for your quick response and wil be following this house.
Flag Tue May 22, 2012
No, 1 large bedroom on the 1st floor, 2 bedrooms up stairs. Send me an E-mail at george@approvedmortgagellc.com I will reply with photos of the home if your interested.
Hello I am waiting to get that information. Most likely not. Most 2 story homes have either 1 or 2 bedrooms downstairs and the rest upstairs. The pictures don't really tell us. As soon as I get that answer I will let you know. If you would like me to get a hold of you, please leave me your contact info or you can call me anytime at 915-276-4827. You can also search all available listings on my website at www. EvanKaramRealEstate.com. If you are not currently working with a Real Estate consultant, I would love the opportunity to earn your business and assist you in your home search. Thank you!