Property Q&A in Ballwin>Question Details

l.mangrum, Other/Just Looking in Ballwin, MO

approximately what would this condo sell for in today's market?

Asked by l.mangrum, Ballwin, MO Sat Apr 21, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Missouri/Ballwin/sold/916261-700…

Answers

2
Probably somewhere between $90K and $128K. Sorry for the wide range - I'm as bad as Zillow! But there are so many factors that go into the selling price it's impossible to give you a good value without actually seeing the home.

I'd be happy to help you determine a better indication of your home's value today.

Feel free to contact me at my office 636-394-2424 or by email ruths@psphomes.com

All the best!
I have sold several condos in the Woodside Trails complex over the past few years. It is a fabulous complex with a wide variety of styles, including apartment style with 2 car detached garages and seperate outside entrances to each unit, townhome/apartment style with interior building entrances and 1 car garages, townhome/apartment style with exterior building entrances, duplex style villas with 2 car attached garages and finished walk out basements and others.

In this complex we have to look at the units before determining their value in today's market. We need to look at the style, the number of garage spaces (and if it's detached or attached), the soundproofing between units, whether or not the unit has a basement area and if it's finished or walkout, along with the number of bedrooms and bathrooms. We need to consider the updates to the unit and what it backs to. While I can send you the price point range that the condos are selling for right now, without comparing how those condos match up to your condo, it really wouldn't help you.

I'd be happy to look at your condo for you and then work up an approximate price range for it, but in good conscience, I can't throw out a number online that may have no reality to your particular unit