Property Q&A in Santa Ana>Question Details

Rod, Home Buyer in Chino Hills, CA

anyone know about renting to special needs to improve cashflow?

Asked by Rod, Chino Hills, CA Thu Apr 5, 2012

Saw Nick Sidoti sell his info about renting to special needs (handicapped people) to improve your cashflow considerably 2 to 3 X existing rents on his web site. Can that information be found without paying his $800?

Help the community by answering this question:


Have you called some of the places: for section 8 housing and their requirements, hospitals human resources, assisted living homes. google it, senior housing.
Ingrid Ski Realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 6, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer