Property Q&A in Forest Hills>Question Details

Beaugeste94, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

any units on higher floors in this building?

Asked by Beaugeste94, Washington, DC Sat Nov 3, 2012

This question was asked from this property:…

There is a top floor unit, one bedroom, one bath, listed at $245,000. I'd be happy to show it and answer questions regarding condo fees, parking, etc. As you know this is a great location.

Maureen Dwyer
Hello There, as of today, there are no units available for sale in the MLS. This is one of our active service areas so we are continually asking owners about the notion of 'selling' if there are active buyers......guess what, there always are! Feel free to search on our MLS search site which has all the properties available in that building and surrounding units. We are here to answer the most important questions you have. Have a fantastic day!

Cheers, Harry

24 hr Toll Free Info Line: 888-777=5726 ext. 10

P.S. What could we do together to tell your friends, family, work associates or neighbors about our services? Thank you so much for your introductions!!!!!

Sign up for 'Harry’s Headline’s Newsletter'

Please consider donating to Cause to cure Leukemia!

The building does have more than 6 stories but right now there are no active listings for sale. There are currently two units under contract, incl one on the 9th floor, but that is a studio unit.

Are you looking just at this building or the Forest Hills/Van Ness neighborhood?

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
There are numerous units available in the zip code area of 20008, including higher floors. Just contact me if you would like for me to send you a list of current active listings.
Christine Sherrod
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012