Property Q&A in Mesa>Question Details

Ric Rascoe, Home Buyer in 95409

any possibility to see pic of pool? and garage, too if you can. thanks! -Ric

Asked by Ric Rascoe, 95409 Fri Jul 8, 2011

This question is about this property:…

Sorry Ric, this home is under contract.

However to see homes that are actually for sale from the MLS for free with no registration: Pictures, maps and details are included.

Feel free to ask me directly if you have any more questions.

Jeff Masich
HomeSmart Realty
Web Reference:
Hi Ric,

This property is already under contract. Remember that Trulia and similar sites are a great source for general real estate information and discussions, however they only contain a very small percentage of all the listings available, many of the listings shown are no longer available, and the data they contain is not very reliable.

If you want more reliable information let us know and we'll provide you with access to all the listings that are available and match your criteria.

Carlos J. Ramírez, PC, ABR, CNE
Associate Broker/Realtor, HomeSmart –
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)

There is no pool. The piece of cement in the picture that you see is a sidewalk. I looked at the old listings pictures (and the new one which says "no pool or spa") and there is no pool.

If you need help finding a home please give us a call!

Ron & Brenda Cunningham
West USA Reaty
Ron 602-499-0694

** Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley"
Hi Ric,

Unfortunately this home already has a contract and it's currently pending. I'd be happy to help you find another home in that area. I'm a real estate broker in Mesa so I'm very familiar with the area. If you have any additional questions or if there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Thanks Ric,
There is no pool on the property. Also the property is pending already under contract. Would you like me to send you similar properties in the area?