Property Q&A in Columbia>Question Details

Gailhbasham, Home Buyer in Columbia, SC

any pictures of the inside and the back yard?

Asked by Gailhbasham, Columbia, SC Tue Sep 18, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3061700013-2432-Rolling-Pines…

Answers

3
Looks like you want to buy a house. With all of the searching that you are doing for properties, do you realize that you would really benefit from using a Realtor in your search. Here's why: 1. They do the search for you and take their time (not yours) to find the homes that meet your needs. You get to then actually go into and see the property first hand. 2. It costs you NOTHING. The Seller is the one that pays the Realtor's commission. 3. You get (again, for "FREE"), Buyer's protection and representation throughout the entire process of buying your home. That's professional "FREE" help. No catch!! And, if you don't like the Realtor, find a new one!!
Makes you wonder why someone would want to be a Realtor, doesn't it? All the effort with the "hopes" of payment at a closing. And yes, many a times a Realtor works very hard for a client and then for whatever reason ( I could name hundreds...) the "deal" falls apart and they are never paid a cent, let alone a dime!!!

Anyway, that's another topic for a rant blog on being a Realtor. Bottom line is, get a Realtor!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 19, 2012
I apologize. I wasn't having a bad day, nor did I want to be rude. I was trying to explain that there's nothing for you to lose in getting a Realtor and that your time would be better spent in doing so! Sorry for the misunderstanding and hope you have a productive and safe trip.
Flag Fri Sep 21, 2012
I am going to assume that you were just having a bad day when you sent this nice reply. Don't worry we won't bother you again for help. After an 8 hour drive from Kentucky to view houses in only a short time I don't want to deal with a rude realtor. Hope you sell a house and feel better tomorrow!
Flag Thu Sep 20, 2012
I Concur. :)
Flag Wed Sep 19, 2012
I Concur. :)
Flag Wed Sep 19, 2012
I have seen houses that look NOTHING like they do online! Often times they look worst! There is nothing like seeing it for yourself. Give Moon a call, she would love to help you out!
Hi again - this property doesn't have any other photos. It is another short sale and needs some work. Please feel free to contact me to view any homes you're interested in viewing. Thank you!