Property Q&A in Los Angeles>Question Details

Angelcharoon, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

any more pictures?

Asked by Angelcharoon, Los Angeles, CA Thu Dec 1, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3061988245-443-S-Gramercy-Pl-…

Answers

3
Angel,

I have emailed the agent to see if the unit is still available. If so, to check on obtaining more pictures or appointment availability. Please give me a call tomorrow or email me to get the answer. Best of luck and I look forward to your call.

Michael Nava
Rodeo Realty
323.371.0405
michaelnava@rodeore.com
Hello Angel,

Sorry that is the only picture for this unit, but if you email me I can send you pictures of another unit just like it in the same building. I also have access to properties not yet listed and I can assist you with other properties you may find online.
Thank You

DJ Bonner
562-572-4203
djbonner@kw.com
I only show one photograph, and if you give me your contact information, I will be happy to see if this condo is still available. I can also help you determine your price range and help you with financing if you have not chosen a lender already.
The Wilshire/Hancock Park area is very desireable and I would be happy to talk to you further about the schools around there, or whatever your needs are.