rnew1, Other/Just Looking in Horseshoe Bay, TX

any additional info on this lot? Price correct?

Asked by rnew1, Horseshoe Bay, TX Thu Jun 14, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3069551930-14061-Brazos-Horse…

Answers

3
Yes, this price is correct. Sometimes sellers get into a position where they simply want to expedite the sale of a lot they are not planning to use. Plus, by pricing the lot so low they are pretty much guaranteed that it will sell. Many times the owner does not want to continue to pay the yearly maintenance fee (around $250/year). From the listing I cannot tell if sewer is available so you would want to check for sure (in that case you would need to install a septic). There are a few homes out that way which are connected to sewer. It is a nice area to build if you don't want a lot of neighbors around. There is electric and water available.
I would give $1500 for just about anything real estate related, but why so cheap? I could care less about flood plains, electricity connections, etc.... Just would like to know why.
According to the Highland Lakes Association of Realtors MLS the price is $1,500 for 14061 Brazos in Horseshoe Bay.