Property Q&A in Lynchburg>Question Details

Gene Ricardo…, Home Seller in 24501

Asked by Gene Ricardo Johnson, 24501 Wed Apr 6, 2011

We are listed with 4 seasons but aware that any agent can show our home,we have a very nice home located near Lynchburg college,it is 4 bedrooms,3 full baths,2 kitchens,mother-in law 1 bedroom apartmet in basemet with private entrance. This home is over 2348 sq feet,great fo large family. I would like for you to show this home for us. If you were to find a seller you would get 3% of com. The link to home is below.…

It is not that. My agent told me to keep plugging house and that is what I am doing,she is doing all she can to get hoe sold and we know in this slow market that she needs all the help she can get as we do also. It looks like to me other agents would want to work with us all to get home sold,if yous ell it we all get paid. This has nothing to do with satisfaction of our agents performance,this is about getting a house sold in a slow market.
Not sure what 4 seasons is, but if you're not satisfied with what's happening, maybe you should consider using a different agent/company.