Tazmanca69, Home Buyer in Vancouver, WA

about the property on Bismark Dr in HB

Asked by Tazmanca69, Vancouver, WA Tue Jan 29, 2013

Is this for real? How would one go about buying this house? Are there many like this in HB? I will be looking in the next few months and I will be having cash!!! In this price range. No Leased Land, No mobile where I have to pay hundreds a month in rent for the space. Single Family, or Condo type with a back yard and garage.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3106915033--Bismark-Dr-Hun…

Answers

4
You need an expert to guide you through the dense woods of real estate. There are lots of games played, and many pitfalls to avoid. Don't expect to get a half million dollar home for $70k. Paying cash definitely gives you an advantage over financed buyers, but keep in mind that there are lots of cash buyers these days. You should pick a well-qualified Realtor whom you feel comfortable with, and let them guide you to greatness. I know of nobody else with my unique qualifications, top licensing, education, and over two decades of real-world experience at all price levels. I've live in HB and have lived within a 10-mile radius of the property in question my whole life. I can help you get the best deal. If you're not already working with a Realtor, you may contact me for further assistance.

James Melton, Realtor & Mortgage Broker, CA DRE Broker #01222353, NMLS #300133
President, Victory Mortgage & Real Estate Home Loans & Sales Since 1979, NMLS #366399
2901 W. PCH, Suite 200, Newport Beach, CA 92663
cell(714)318-4664, phone(949)939-9676 or (714)374-0022, fax(714)844-9094
web http://jamesmelton.listingbook.com
email jamesm@socal.rr.com
Tazman,

There are currently two active listings in Huntington Beach that are less than $200,000 and not on leased land - the least being $169,000. Both are one bedroom, one bath condos of 600 and 785 square feet.

Do either of these fit into your needs? I'd be happy to help you in your search but, as you can see from the below comments, you are not going to find something for $70,000.

Let me know how I can be of service.

Tim Kunze, Realtor(r)
714-552-2335
Tim@TimKunze.com
Web Reference: http://www.TimKunze.com
That is a real home in HB, but it wont sell for 70K, the 70k is what is owned on the property and the starting bid will begin if it goes to auction.
You are correct in not thinking this is the correct selling price for this home. Please note at the upper right of the picture where it says Pre-Foreclosure/Notice of Default. The homeowner is in default of his loan by $70,000, that is not the selling price of the home. The homeowner is now behind on his payments by this amount and the lender has placed this home in this status. The homeowner has a few options available to him - bring the loan current, sell the home at Short Sale or let it go to Foreclosure. If it goes to foreclosure, it will still sell for well above this price since there will also be legal fees added on.

There are many homes like this in Huntington Beach, but not at this price. We have seen prices going up over the last 6 months and the lowest price for a single family detached home is now over $500,000 on the average. The prices are averaging around $520,000 in the neighborhood of the home you asked about. There are currently only 2 detached home with 3 bedrooms under $500,000 in all of Huntington Beach. Let me know if I can help you with any other questions.