mycatcb, Other/Just Looking in Winter Garden, FL

a 1bdr, 1bth this is not. please update so I can see a furnished apt for rent at that pricel

Asked by mycatcb, Winter Garden, FL Tue May 21, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3117286488-14693-Whittridge-Dr-…

Answers

1
The home at this address is a 4 bedroom/ 3 bath home with 2,795 sq.ft. of heated space. I can think of a few possible reason for this strange and incorrect description. Maybe the owner or tenant wants to rent only one bedroom for $550 monthly. Another thing I should tell you is that I have noticed some scammers advertising on Trulia with ridiculously low prices for rentals. When someone calls, they are easily convinced to send an immediate deposit by debit/credit card because "it won't last long at this price". Once the payment is made that owner/agent and their disposable cell phone number suddenly disappears. Be careful. Never pay a deposit (or rent) to anyone before first verifying that they are the owner or an authorized agent of the owner.

In Orlando, I am renting a one bedroom condo for $800.00 monthly. Two bedroom condos are rented for $1,100. If you do find something in the Central Florida area for $550/mo., it would probably be very small (800 sq.ft. or less), or very old.