Property Q&A in Group 14621>Question Details

Gerard Isaac, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

70 tyler is this house still for sale and if so what is the saling price because it was listed at 14,750

Asked by Gerard Isaac, Rochester, NY Tue Jan 28, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Rochester/sold/1283422-70-Tyl… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Rochester/sold/1283422-…

Answers

4
Dear Gerard:
The House at 70 Tyler St in the city of Rochester has been withdrawn from the market. It was listed at $24,750.00 when the listing was active. It was also in a pre-foreclosure process meaning the bank had started foreclosure process against the owner. Possibly, the owner may have worked out an arrangement with the homeowner to keep the property. If you are looking for active listings anywhere in the Rochester area please contact me and I can give all the up to dates properties available in your price range.

Bill Walsh
Sales Professional Seven Valley Realty
585-750-8999
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com
I just checked the MLS for you. You are correct, it started there, but it was up to $24,750 when they
withdrew the listing on Jan 17. Are you interested in foreclosures and short sales for investment
purposes? I do work in this field, if you want help from an agent directly. You are not paying the fees,
so might consider calling me. Linda Allyn-Welborn, Keller Williams,585-738-9525
Hi Gerard,

What are your specific home buying criteria. Contact me at 585-315-3327 for assistance.
Good evening Gerard,
Thank you for the question.

The home at 70 Tyler Street has been taken off the market and looks like it has gone into foreclosure.

Will come back on the market when bank has finished paperwork.