Property Q&A in Marietta>Question Details

Scgallynda, Home Buyer in 21048

9 to 10ft ceilings?

Asked by Scgallynda, 21048 Tue Aug 30, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3043033239-4830-Hampton-Farms…

Answers

4
There are vaulted ceilings in the family room and 8’ ceilings in the rest of the house. Please let me know if you are interested in viewing this property or only homes with taller ceilings.

Thanks.
Jen Bowman, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
404-456-5024
They appear to be 9', but I would love to show it to you and we can see it in person to determine for sure.
I would also guess 9", but would be happy to show it to you and we can find out for sure!
I viewed the MLS listing and the ceiling height is not disclosed. Home was built in 1977. Doubtful it has ceilings higher than 9'. The pictures of the interior rooms appear to be no larger than 9' however the living room has a vaulted ceiling. The only way to know for sure is to view the property and measure them. Unfortunately, the information is not available fully.