Property Q&A in Indianapolis>Question Details

Unknown Name, Home Buyer in

10540 moqui 46235 indianapolis in

Asked by Unknown Name, Fri Aug 16, 2013

It seems this house sold at a low price? Am I wrong? Was something wrong with it or did it sold at a fair price?

Answers

3
It actually sold for $31,960 net to HUD. Keep in mind that it is "as is" and has no floor coverings, etc. and the mechanicals are not warranted to be working. The bid was accepted 8/5/2013.

If you might be interested in other HUD homes in 46235, contact me.

Peter Knight
(317) 529-4178
peterknight@frontier.com
The most expensive sold in the Eastbrook Meadows neighborhood within the past 8 months has been $73,500. The home you are inquiring about was a HUD-owned home. The owner had tried to sell it as a short sale since 2011 and then the bank took it back when they were unsuccessful. Since the home was FHA insured HUD then took it over for the bank. It is priced for the amount HUD felt the could sell it for with it needed some repairs and carpet.
Hope this answers your question. It was a pretty good deal and a lot of investors are buying up houses at good prices like this one then fixing them up to rent so they still make money while waiting for the market to REALLY rebound Big.
Jackie Lovell
Artisan Realtors
jackie@jackielovell.com (317) 332-7547
This property is under contract as a HUD owned property. If you are looking for homes in the Lawrence area, I would love to help you!

Tori Myers
Realtor - CENTURY 21 Scheetz
(765)434-2838