Property Q&A in Encinitas>Question Details

rickt, Renter in Encinitas, CA

$700.00 / month or $700.00 /week? Available for a year rental?

Asked by rickt, Encinitas, CA Wed Feb 12, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3145746375-610-Lynwood-Dr-Encin…

Answers

1
I think the listing showed $5200 which is a very hight rental price for that particular home and location. Depending on what you're looking for I know of a very cute little manufactured home West of Coast Highway less than a 3 minute walk to the beach that you could rent for a minimum of one year for around $2000/mth.

Albeit I'm a RE Broker I'm not looking for a commission on this. This happens to be a neighbor and good friend I'm trying to help out. This home is in a very quiet, quaint and very well maintained little park with only 8 manufactured homes in it. Half of them are new and they are a combination of single and two story custom manufactured homes.
BTW, my son and I designed and built the two hybrid (part Manufactured and part site built) homes at the end of the lane. My son lives in his full time and mine is our vacation home. Of the 9 homes in the park 5 of them are vacation homes so there is not a lot of traffic or over crowding.
Flag Fri Feb 21, 2014