Fungirl, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

6029 kano street

Asked by Fungirl, Washington, DC Sun Jan 27, 2013

I notice this house has been on the market for 2 years or more. Is anyone liveing in this house? Is it a short sale? Why is it still on the marke after 2 years?

This question was asked from this property:…

It looks like the seller is holding out on price and as Keith indicated, it is overpriced for the area. There is a similar townhouse with the same square footage a few blocks away listed for $119,900. The owner's last refinance was over $200K. I would look at other properties if you are in the market. Best of luck.

Jules Cole
RE/MAX Realty Group
Hello fun girl. It's been on the market for almost 3 years. It is overpriced for that area. It is listed as a standard sale buy it should probably be a short sale. There are some things I see that suggest that the owner may have the property priced based on what is owed as opposed to what it is actually worth. Hope this helps.