Property Q&A in West Jordan>Question Details

Lynne, Home Buyer in Hurricane, UT

7373 geralee ln west jordan for sale and the price

Asked by Lynne, Hurricane, UT Thu Apr 29, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Utah/West_Jordan/sold/110317-737…

Answers

3
As was mentioned. This home has been sold but there are others in this subdivision. I have a good friend who lives in this subdivision and has been there many years. Please let me know if there are any other questions that you have about this subdivision or questions about purchasing a home. R. J. Ashcroft-REALTOR 801.599.3945
This townhomes has been sold, but there are several others in the same complex for sale. Please give me a call or email me and I would be happy to go over them with you. I notice that you are in Hurricane. If you will be in the West Jordan area in the next little while, I can take you to see them.
Marie Larsen
Equity Real Estate
801-597-9926
marielarsenrealtor@comcast.net
It is currently not for sale. Looking at the history of this house it sold 6/30/2009 for $149,000. Let me know if you would like more details and I would be happy to email them to you.

Adam Harward
Harward & Associates Real Estate
801.377.5600