Property Q&A in Brockton>Question Details

Kkveronesi, Home Buyer in Brockton, MA

26 cumberland dr. is in forclosure, would like information on how to buy it. Brockton, Ma. 02301

Asked by Kkveronesi, Brockton, MA Sun Dec 11, 2011

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Brockton/sold/1486…

Answers

3
I'd hire a real estate pro to help you. Otherwise, you can research it in the registry of deeds and find the answer to your question. You will see who bought the property and you can try to find out how to contact them.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 16, 2011
26 Cumberland Dr. was scheduled to be auctioned on Dec. 9. I do not know if the auction was held. To ascertain if the auction was held contact Harmon Law Offices at 617-558-0500. The property is still occupied at the present time. If in fact you bid at any auction, and win, as the highest bidder, it is your responsibility to have the occupants removed. In order to bid at any auction, you must have the proper deposit, usually $5K or $10K bank or cashier's check at the auction, and the balance within 30 days. No contingencies.Winning bidder pays all and any back taxes, water bills or other municipal liens.Plus all recording fees. Good luck. Lou T. , Broker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 11, 2011
This home is not listed in MLS. I will check the auction list to see if it listed there.