Helene Moret…, Home Buyer in 02917

93 bayview ave north kingstown ri 02852. is this an as is property that is livable or would it require a 203k loan.?

Asked by Helene Moretti, 02917 Wed Mar 14, 2012

also, it is listed for 124000. as a foreclosure. is that what it wiuld actually sell for because it needs work or could it sell for less.

Answers

3
Helene, this property has been in agreement since you asked the question. It is still in 'pending' status meaning it has not closed as they wait for 'the bank' to give an okay to the price & conditions of sale. I sell many homes in Mount View which this house is in and have 2 for sale right now with one going into agreement. The house just so you know needs extensive work.Best, Ginny Gorman
My team also has two other new listings in that area if you are not interested in a 203k loan.
Looks like it needs some exterior work-missing siding, gutters, etc. So most likely would have to be 203k loan or cash. As for what it will sell for-that depends on what a buyer willing to pay and the bank is willing to accept. Have your buyer agent do a market analysis of the area to help determine market value-minus repairs needed and I am sure you can come to an agreement with the bank. If you don't have a buyer agent give me a call and I will happy to assist you.

Lori.Rossi@Nemoves.com
401-480-1973