Property Q&A in Edwardsville>Question Details

G Hessel, Home Owner in 62025

3819 Sequoia 62025 is in foreclosure. It was an active listing, but has been off for the last couple of months

Asked by G Hessel, 62025 Sun Apr 26, 2009

How can we find out if it is still available and from whom.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Edwardsville/sold/31917…

Answers

2
Hi Ginger,

I've done what investigating I could, and it looks like the listing expired with their agent in December and has not been put back on the market. I checked the county tax records to see if a bank had taken ownership, and according to their website it is still owned by the current occupants.

At this point you can take a trip to the courthouse in Edwardsville and see if they will tell you what bank loaned on the property, and then call that bank to find out the status. Or, you can wait for the foreclosure process to be complete and then it will be re-listed with another agent. I can let you know when that happens.

In the meantime, if you'd like to start searching for homes like this one - just let me know. I'd be happy to help. Right now, we have one spot left in our Platinum Buyer's Program - I'll leave a link below in case you're interested.

Have a nice day,
Kristina
Hi Ginger,

Thanks for asking your question here on Trulia. I'll be happy to help you with the information you need.

Let me do a bit of research (give me a couple of hours) and I'll get back with you.

Thanks!

Kristina