Property Q&A in SoHo>Question Details

JGCREWE, Home Buyer in New York, NY

2 PRICES ON SAME WEB PAGE; $9,250,000 OR 6,250,000; ASSUMING 2,5OO PER SQ. FT. CORRECT.

Asked by JGCREWE, New York, NY Sun May 6, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3082833473-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

2
There is a great value in having a professional assist you.
The data online is never 100% accurate.

Do feel free to reach out. I also have an update on the other property you are interested in.

Best regards
Ronnie

This particular home is in a larger condominium building, so it is likely that the salesperson has attempted to sell both units through the same ad. The floorplan shown in the ad you submitted with your question is currently on the market for $6,250,000.

The building is great - it overlooks two of the new piers - children's playgrounds, miniature golf, beach volleyball courts, and more. It also has 5000 sq feet of common space on the roof with panoramic views of the city and water.

If this is something you'd like to see or want more information on, please feel free to reach out. I specialize in representing buyer's of luxury NYC real estate.

Travis R. Old
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
CitySites Real Estate Group

3 W 57th Street
5th floor
New York, NY 10019

Text/Cell: (347) 601 - 9600
Direct: (212) 228 - 3882
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/travisrayold

Find me on Facebook to stay up to date on no-fee rentals and newly available luxury real estate or distinctive investment property.

Referral Bonus: Rent or Sell an apartment/home/building through me, then refer two friends and your next purchase or rental is commission free!