Barbara, Home Buyer in Rehoboth Beach, DE

18897 Munchy Branch Road, Rehoboth Beach DE 19971

Asked by Barbara, Rehoboth Beach, DE Tue Jun 12, 2012

Is this property still available? Is this listing public or private water and sewer? Does the HOA allow any type of fencing in the backyard? Thank you so much !

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1094440230-18897-Munchy-Branc…

Answers

4
Paula Castiglione’s answer
Hi Barbara, yes, this property is still available. I would be happy to show it to you and perhaps others that may be similar in the event that this doesn't work for you. I can be reached at 302-236-5669. Would be happy to work with you. Paula
Good Morning Barbara:

The property is still "Active" on the market and has Tidewater and public sewer. Fences are allowed. Please call me to schedule a tour of this property @(302) 236-7648.

I have done some research and found 44 additional properties that may be of interest to you in and around the Rehoboth Beach & Lewes area. Follow this link to preview the properties: http://www.delmls.com/sus/maildoc/sd_cJ1nhI20120612070753.html

I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you very much.

Mike Kogler

Michael Kogler, REALTOR
MIKE KOGLER TEAM
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Delaware Coastal Properties Division
Cell: (302) 236-7648
Fax: (302) 227-8165
Email: michael.kogler@LNF.com
Yes, the property is still available It is public water with Tidewater Utilities and county sewer. You can put a to a six ft. fench in the backyard. I'd be happy to show you this or other homes thatmeet your criteria, and I am happy to get answers for you to help you make the best decision. You can reach me directly at 302-542-9318. I woud be happy to work with you.
Good morning Barbara. Yes, that home is still available, and is located in the Beachfield community which does allow fences and is hooked up to central water and sewer. I'd be happy to show you this or other homes, and am always happy to get your the answers you need to make your best decision. You can reach me directly at Sandi.Bisgood@OASothebysRealty.com or 302-228-8625. Thanks, and have a great day!