Property Q&A in Clifton>Question Details

Lruiz09, Home Buyer in Clifton, NJ

56 Maple Pl Clifton

Asked by Lruiz09, Clifton, NJ Wed Nov 6, 2013

I would like to know if 56 Maple Pl Home in Clifton still on sale.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3133882608-56-Maple-Pl-Clifto…

Answers

5
This is a short sale and there were 15 offers, The bank wanted $225k. There was an offer for this amount that was sent to the bank.

Contact me if you would like to find about these type of deals before they hit the market. Also should anything happen to the existing deal I can help you get an offer in.
It sure is and we can get a short-sale expert on the deal for you and show you around the neighborhood as well. Please email me at alankong.kw@gmail.com - thanks!
Let me know if you want to visit, I also live in clifton and I can show you all of your options. Call me at 9738168570 or text. You can also email me at julissa.torres@century21.com. Looking forward to helping you.
Julissa
Yes it is. It is a short sale listed at $149,900. Would you like to view the home? You can contact me at Carolverde rese@aol.com.

This is a great house on a really nice block. I actually live right around the corner. If you would like me to send you more information either email me at Caroline.Velonas@PrudentialNewJersey.com or call my cell phone at 917-885-1277. Look forward to hearing from you!