Property Q&A in Palmdale>Question Details

James Elliott, Home Buyer in Montclair, CA

1) Is $64,900 the total price? Any Mortgage to pay off? Where office to make offer, look at, and purchase?

Asked by James Elliott, Montclair, CA Thu Apr 9, 2009

I want to know if the advertised price of $64,900 is the total price or is there a mortgage to pay off on top of that. I also want to know what phone number to contact to make offer and purchase. Thank You

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1076039791-15754-E-Ave…

Answers

2
Hi Mr. Elliot,

I was born and raised in the Antelope Valley, if I can assist, please don't hesitate to give me a call. If you or others you know are also interested in homes In AV, Santa Clarita Valley (Valencia...) or Ventura County, I can assist with that too.

Lock in your rates they are at historical lows!

Nice reply Cindi!

Best to you,
TV
(661) 310-4004
Hello James,

I checked on the home you were inquiring about and found that it has a status pf pending, which means that it has gone into Escrow. However, there are several more in the area that you may be interested in.

The listing price of $64,900.00 would be the total price, but bear in mind that if you were my client, we would do some research to ensure that you pay a fair market value and not a penny more. To answer your question, there is no mortgage on top of the purchase price that you would need to pay off.

As for where you would need to contact to make an offer, I would suggest that you use a Buyer's Agent rather that calling the Listing Agent, as most Listing Agents are extremely busy with the foreclosures and are also the Bank's advocate. In this market, you truly need an advocate working hard for you! I can provide that service for you if you like. You can call me at the number below to find out more information.

Best wishes in your home search!

Cindi Wolf
Century 21 Yarrow & Associates
44143 20th Street West
Lancaster, Ca 93534
661-609-9392
http://www.cindiwolf.com for MLS access