Property Q&A in Jersey City>Question Details

Eugene, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

1. How much is a condo maintenance? 2. What's the length of the swimming pool? 3. What floor is the apartment on?

Asked by Eugene, Jersey City, NJ Wed Jul 6, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3027934939-25-McWilliams-Pl-5…

Answers

3
There are two units currently on the market one is indicated to be 1730 sq.ft with a maintenance of $735/mo. and the other one is listed at 1355 sq.ft with a maintenance of $458/mo.
The unit you are referring to was listed at $790k and as per MLS it sold at $760K b
Monthly fee was listed at $614/mo. It was indicated to be 1473 squares.
The pool is a lap pool and I think you can probably fit 3 lanes there. I am not sure of the length but it looked to be about 25 feet ([just my opinion, I never measured it and it's probably off but use it as a guide until we go to see the apartments and measure it :) ]
This unit is no longer available but there are two other units in the building that are available.
If you need further assistance, please let me know, I'll be happy to help.

Mony

Weichert Realtors EXP office
Office 201 860 4009
Cell 347 445 6190
mgunaydin@weichert.com
This unit is no longer on the market but there are other units in the building available. If you are interested give me a call or email.
Have a great evening!!

Elly
Weichert Exchange Place
201-852-2093
malsina@weichert.com