kerrybarth, Home Owner in Newport Beach, CA

? Golden Retriever allowed - housebroken, doesn't bark

Asked by kerrybarth, Newport Beach, CA Sat Jun 22, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3058908668-1231-Nottingham-Rd-N…

Answers

3
HI Kerry Barth,

I would have to check with the landlord to see if that would be ok. They want the pet info submitted so they can decide what pet they would want to take or not take.. . Sounds like your pet is wonderful. The landlord/ agent did not list a pet security deposit which would be between $500. to $1,000 typically.. When are you available to see it? It is by appointmnt only.. There is one other property for lease with 5 bedrooms under $8,000 if you want to see that one too and YES they do accept pets with a $1,000 deposit.. They want 48 hours notice to show this property..

Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Good morning,

Reviewing the MLS listing, this landlord will consider a pet. I am happy to help you move forward with more infomation regarding this particular home. I specialize in the coastal cities, from Huntington Beach down to San Clemente. I live in Newport Coast and have placed families in homes throughout Newport Beach.

Please email or call me direct, Joyce@JoyceEndo.com 714.325.4450, and we will talk about the details of securing this home for you. Time is of essence as this home has been listed for 4 days and there are not many homes for lease.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much!

Joyce Endo
714.325.4450
Joyce@JoyceEndo.com
BRE#01710094
HomeLinq | 260 Newport Center Drive Suite 100 | Newport Beach, CA 92660
Barking would probably not be the issue for the landlord, I'm sure the neighbors have dogs too. It's dog fur, carpet damage over the lease term & the like, is why some landlords say No to pets.

BUT since the market has improved with regards to rentals, this owner may take a pet, we would just need to provide the owner with photos or video of you & your dog (I can help you with that) & offer a good Pet Deposit.

This home is still available for rent right now, please let me know if you'd like to schedule a time to see it. I also have a bunch of pictures for this home I can email to you now.

Shoot me an email directly, I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for answers after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group