kalleydarrsh…, Home Buyer in Chesapeake, VA

3701 Cypress Mill Rd, Chesapeake, VA 23322

Asked by kalleydarrshan, Chesapeake, VA Fri May 4, 2012

How far away is Pleasant Grove West from the beach? And, does anyone know where I can find more pictures (preferably inside) of 3701 Cypress Mill Road, Chesapeake, VA? I would like to see the interior before I get too crazy into loving the house... And if anyone has anymore details to this house they would like to share with me~ that would be absolutely fabulous!
Thanks!

Answers

3
In the agent remarks it reads this home has an accepted offer. It is probably showing active on Trulia because short sales will show active until a bank gives final short sale approval. For a list of properties that are still avail with no contingencies shoot me an email me with your search criteria. djoneshomes@gmail.com, by the way its 35 minutes to beach with no traffic..............
It is under contract through an agent in our office. I also showed this property several times and the price has come down to this point because of the amount of work it needs. It is a very large house with a nice floor plan, but there is not an inch of it hardly inside or out that doesn't need major work. From water damage to brick veneer falling off the exterior. Make sure as you look for a house, you consider the condition of a property vs cost + needed repairs.
Thank you for the email. I have shown this property twice. It it a lovely huge home in a very private setting. Many architecturally interesting features. Rooms are generous size. The house has been vacated but not cleaned. May be reason there aren't more photos. I do not think it is in a flood zone but are checking on that. There is currently an offer on this short sale property but no approval has been given yet. The city's tax assessment is over $700,000. Please let me know if you need more information or I can help you in your search.

Karen Archbell, ABR, SFR, GRI
Realtor licensed in NC and VA
Rose & Womble Realty Co.
757 971-9797
Karchbell@roseadwomble.com
Web Reference: http://karenarchbell.com