Property Q&A in Punta Gorda>Question Details

Lindamellen12, Home Buyer in Punta Gorda, FL

16120 Coruna Ct. Is it still pending sale or back on the market?

Asked by Lindamellen12, Punta Gorda, FL Wed Sep 28, 2011

This question is about this property:… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Revised answer from Judy Petkewicz , ALLISON JAMES Estates & Homes.
I checked with the listing Broker, they confirmed this home has issues and may take up to 6 months to resolve all. Keep in touch and I will let you know when this property comes back on the Market. It is not under contract or it does not have any offers as some issues to resolve before the lender can sell this any itme 941-456-8304
16120 Coruna Ct does not show a Pending sale but "TOM" which means temporary off the Market. There is most likely an offer on the table and has not been formally been accepted by the bank who is the seller now.
Often when there is a verbal acceptance , the agent will place the property TOM status waiting for the signed paper work back. Usually if a lender gives a verbal acceptance on an offer they will not accept another offer.
If you want to have more information or have an interest in making an offer I would be happy to be sure if there any chance for you to place an offer. I would be happy to keep you updated,. Judy Petkewicz ALLISON JAMES Estates & Homes.941-456-8304
This home is a bank owned home. It is temporarily off the market. I have seen this happen before when the lender that owns the home was sold to another lender. It goes off the market and then comes back on again. I have also seen it happen when the listing agency didn't get the home sold and it is taken off the market, then relisted with another agency. However, I can also contact the listing agent to find out the exact details of why it is off the market.

This home is located in Burnt Store Village. They have city water and sewer. The HOA fees are $95 annual. There is another bank owned home for sale in Burnt Store Village, MLS # C7026483 for $82,500 at 16447 Minorca. It is a deed restricted community in Punta Gorda Isles area. There are also other similar homes for sale in neighboring Burnt Store areas such as Burnt Store Lakes, Burnt Store Meadows, and Burnt Store Isles. I would be happy to send you some listings or help you find a home. Feel free to search my web site for properties of interest or contact me.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Green Lion Realty
This property is temporary off the market as of 12:30am on 9/29/11. I would be happy to inquire with the listing agent for specifics if you like. Can you provide either an email address or phone number where I can reach you?

Amanda Bishop, Realtor