Property Q&A in Brigantine>Question Details

Marie, Home Owner in Brigantine, NJ

2 BR/ 2.5 Bath Rental in Kings Cove

Asked by Marie, Brigantine, NJ Mon Jul 4, 2011

I have a 2BR 2.5 bath in Kings Cove, Brigantine, NJ. Includes Kitchen, DR, LR, also includes 2 decks, washer/dryer, fireplace with water bay views from the LR. I am interested in renting the home (no pets). What are the going rents for Kings Cove and does the tenant pay the water bill. I also own properties in Philly and all the tenants in Philly pay their own water bills.

Answers

3
Hi Marie,
Ironically I am looking for a yearly rental in Brig. I love Kings Cove! I know this post is old but what the heck here is my email: jacksmom2009@ymail.com
Hi Marie
I agree with Jamie's assessment. The water views may help in getting you a rent on the higher end of the scale. The best way to get your home rented is to put it in the hands of a real estate professional who will list it on the MLS and promote via the web to a wider range of prospects than you could reach on your own. I would be happy to explain the process to include costs, tenant credit and background checks, Brigantine's requirements for yearly rentals and a sample copy of a lease agreement. I can be reached at 609-703-9093 (cell) or 609-264-8444 office if I can be of further assistance.
Hi Marie,
The going rate for a yearly rental in King's Cove is between $1250 and $1300 per month for a two bedroom property. Typically in Brigantine the owner pays the water bill, however this can be negotiated to have the tenants pay. We do have a number of people looking for yearly rentals in Brigantine and I would like to help you find tenants for your property feel free to contact me on my cell phone at (609) 517-3638.