Property Q&A in Sarasota>Question Details

Hal Hester, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

You recently had an open house at this property - but, it was raining "cats and dogs" so can we see it again?

Asked by Hal Hester, Sarasota, FL Wed Aug 3, 2011

Can we slowly walk thru this property so we get some knowledge of what would fit our needs and what would not? pophal@ comcast.net
Thanks, hal hester.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3041619155-4544-Woodside-Rd-S…

Answers

8
Hi Hal,
Yes I would be happy to show you this home again. The owners ask that we make an appointment to view it, so please call me at 941 962 4072 and let me know what time works for you and we can check it out. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Radinka Ilsink, Broker Associate
941 962 4072
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 3, 2011
just call me at 9413764229 and i can set it up
Hello Hal,
This home, as you know is a wonderful canal home. You may want to speak to the listing agent directly if you have already seen the home and spent time with her. If you are unable to contact her directly I would be happy to facilitate getting you in touch with her. I can also show you the home in person. Please contact me if you need assistance.

Faye Doyle, LLC
GRI: Graduate Real Estate Institute
CDPE: Certified Distressed Property Expert
ABR: Accredited Buyer's Representative
WCR: Woman's Council of Realtors
TRC: Transnational Referral Certification
e-PRO®: Certification Internet Professionalism
Coldwell Banker
100 N. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34236
Fax: 941-364-8740
Email: fayedoylellc@gmail.com
Website: http://www.FayeDoyle.com
Hal,

I happen to live around the corner from there so if you want to see it at any time, please give me a call. It's a great location on Siesta Key as it has a lot of privacy but is close to the Village. And the Grand Canal is right there so you can get a boat out to the Sarasota Bay in minutes.

Please call me at 941-313-1314 or email me to arrange for a showing. Thanks.

STEPHEN DEL VISCIO, MBA
RE/MAX Alliance Group
5140 Ocean Blvd.
Sarasota, FL 34242
941-313-1314
E-mail: stevedelviscio@gmail.com
The home still shows as available with over 6 months on market, something to keep in mind when you begin your negotiations.

Sorry I don't work Sarasota, but any Trulia agent will be able to assist you.
Hi Hal,

If you are already working with an agent, they can set up a showing of this home for you. If you are not yet working with someone, I would be happy to show you this home, and any others that might meet your needs!
Please don't hesitate to call me at (941) 650-9729 if I can be of any assistance in your home search!

My best regards,
Karen Falconer
Broker-Associate
Nextage Lighthouse Realty
Hal Hester,
We would be happy to assist you in seeing this house. Please contact me direcrtly at 941-306-9380.
Joshua Unger
~\\~ One of the cats bought it already ~//~