steve, Home Buyer in Los Angeles AFB, CA

what recourse do i have given the bank has not responded to my RESPA request regarding my loan. its been more than 2 months

Asked by steve, Los Angeles AFB, CA Thu Dec 10, 2009

original lender doesnt have the loan. servicer has not provided me with proof of the loan. if nobody can prove they own the note to my loan, what should i do?

Answers

1
Well not much, but there was one well publicized case where the judge through the foreclosure out and considered the loan paid in full. Document everything you do and have it ready when you have your next court date it will make the bank look bad, I do not think you will get your foreclosure thrown out but it may buy you time. The not being able to provide proof card is a good one to play days before the sale date, it will buy you a month or so but after you call them on it they most likely will come up with the note. Good Luck Bob