Property Q&A in Ball Ground>Question Details

Kerry Teague, Renter in Ball Ground, GA

Yes, can you please tell me where this house is located?

Asked by Kerry Teague, Ball Ground, GA Wed Nov 16, 2011

Also, it says "needs a little cosmetic tlc", what exactly is wrong with the house?

Thanks.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3066184406-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

2
Kerry,

David's correct about phantom listings in Trulia and Zillow, but this is not one of them. The house is at 109 Nelson Ridge Drive and is under contract. It is a short sale at the asking price, and acceptance of the current contract is pending approval by the mortgage company that holds the loan.

Like David, I'd be happy to help you find a home in the area, and keep you up to date on the status of the contract on this one in the event it falls through.

Gary

Gary Kaupman
Georgia Mountains Group
Atlanta Intown Real Estate Services
land: 706.636.3589
toll free: 888.903.8746
mobile: 404.276.1416
gkaup@ellijay.com
The address is not disclosed. There are some foreclosure sites that post false listings to get you to sign up to their websites. You don't need to do that to find foreclosures. Any agent can send you a list for free. If you are a buyer or renter searching for a home in Ball Ground or anywhere in Cherokee County and you are not yet working with an agent, I would be honored to help you in your search. Just give me a call or email me directly.

David W. Brower, Realtor
Crye-Leike Realtors
678-982-9600
david@davidwbrower.com