Property Q&A in Norfolk>Question Details

Marley Ungaro, Both Buyer and Seller in Greenville, NC

Would this house be available for RENTING in May? Very interested! Would like to see more photos as well. Thank you, Marley Ungaro

Asked by Marley Ungaro, Greenville, NC Fri Jan 8, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/schools/2007350314--Wells-…

Answers

1
Hello, Mr. Ungaro. The house about which you inquired is only for sale, not for rent, at the moment. It also is unlikely to be available for rent in May, because the house is under 'auction terms', according to its listing. If it does not sell in relatively short order, it is likely to be auctioned. There is another house for rent on the same street, however, at the moment. It is a 4BR, 3ba home with 2200 sf, and it is seeking $1600/month rental. If I can provide more information to you about it, or otherwise provide assistance in connection with your relocation from Greenville to the Norfolk area, please contact me on wayne.goodman@longandfoster.com. I would welcome the opportunity to work with you. Best regards.