Property Q&A in Red Bank>Question Details

Barbara Rose, Renter in 07701

Would the seller of this unit consider an offer to rent with option to buy? BR

Asked by Barbara Rose, 07701 Thu Apr 29, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1048572230-23-Wallace-St-Red-…

Answers

2
If that is the property you are interested in renting there's no reason not to inquire and ask the seller. Depends on the sellers need to move quickly or not. No questions these days are bad questions. You never know what motivation sellers have. I work in Red Bank and if you are interested in renting, please feel free to call me and we will get you something right for you. Thanks so much.
Hi Barbara,
There is 1 active rental listing available at the Metropolitan condo complex on Wallace St, It is a 2 Bedroom 1 Bath for $1,700 per month plus utilities. There are no active condos for sale there at this time. The property you are inquiring about was posted last yr & is no longer available. They usually sell for the $400,000 price range & up. If you need help finding a rental or a purchase feel free to contact me.
Joan Congilose CRS, GRI, e-Pro
RE/MAX Central
(732) 972-1000 ext:364
(732) 232-5277