Property Q&A in New York>Question Details

Raj Gupati, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Would like to schedule a viewing?

Asked by Raj Gupati, New York, NY Sat Nov 24, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3099541707--W-126th-St-New-Yo…

Answers

4
Hi, I am looking for an apartment for under 700 dollars in Bronx, Ny. Please contact me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 27, 2013
Ideally a 1 bedroom apartmemt and will pay a years rent in advance.
Flag Sun Oct 27, 2013
We have some nice properties in this area. Please call Tanuja today at 347-882-0353 to view Thank you and good luck.
Hi Raj,

There are various ways to view a property, you can contact a buyers agent like myself or you can contact the listing agent.

Keep in mind the listing agent works for the seller and although in New York State the seller's agent can work with both the buyer and seller (dual agent) you do have the option of choosing to work with a buyers agent who will only represent you either way if the agent is knowledgeable and professional you are in good hands.

Should you decide to enlist the help of a buyer's agent please feel free to contact me.

Tasha Trice
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
AC Lawrence and Company
6469260609
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
I will reach out to you for this. I'm very intrested in properties on the W 125/ 126th street. if you do find any pls contact me. 5027759914
Flag Sat Nov 24, 2012
Why not simply consider working with an agent of your own, or contact the listing agent...