Kati Palomaki, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

Would You please send me some further information and photos of this Collins Avenue foreclosure ($ 84,900) apartment in Empire Building. Thank You.

Asked by Kati Palomaki, Miami Beach, FL Mon Jul 30, 2012

e-mail address is cisse@roslund.fi

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3086384600--Collins-Ave-Mi…

Answers

1
Ania Lenzholzer’s answer
Dear Kati,

What you have seen here is a notice of default or foreclosure provided by Realty Trac. Realty Trac takes information from public records and provides it to its subscription customers for a fee. Typically, at that stage, the property is in the process of foreclosure/pre-foreclosure and is not yet listed for sale. The home may (or may not) hit the market at some point, but it's hard to foresee, when and at what price.

If you would like to track the status of that particular home, you might want to subscribe with Realty Trac or go to the clerk's office and browse through the public records. Or, if you are actively looking to buy a property, I'd suggest you work with a local agent, who can show you homes that are currently on the market in your preferred area and price range, including foreclosures and short sales. The commission in Florida is typically paid for by the seller, not the buyer, so working with a professional won't cost you an arm or leg ;o)

I hope that helps. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to see what is out there on the market for you.

Thank you for your time,

Ania Lenzholzer
call/text: 786.365.6722
emai: ania@biscaynebay-realestate.com