Barbara Nunez, Home Buyer in East Stroudsburg, PA

Would I be able to see more pictureds of the house? (outside & inside)

Asked by Barbara Nunez, East Stroudsburg, PA Mon Feb 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3106451164-22-Kensington-Dr-E…

Answers

3
Hello BNunez,

Usually when there is only one photo for a house, in my mind, it raises a red flag. You most often see listings with only one photo that are foreclosures. Some foreclosures are in bad condition and the agent doesn't want to turn away possible customers by showing how bad the house is.

This property is not a foreclosure, however, it is a short sale listing. It has only been listed for 20 days and this is the first listing for the house. Short sale means that the bank holding the mortgage may be willing to accept an offer less than the mortgage amount to avoid having the house go into foreclosure. It's possible since the listing is new, that the owner is trying to stage the house and more photos could be coming after that is done. It's also possible that the house is in bad condition and that's part of the reason for the low price and the lack of photos. In a case like this, you really can't tell without visiting the house.

If you'd like any other help with this property or any others, please feel free to contact me.

Joe Kargol
Dear B Nunez,
Unfortunately the only pictures are the ones you see. just one in this case. Many agents are lazy and some are not very good. They do not care about representing a client well only in making money for themselves. Clearly the case with this agent. They feel you will go to the house with your agent any way so why work any harder. Some will make it necessary for you to pay your agent to work for you since they do not share commissions they get on short sales. Buyers and sellers must use caution when selecting an agent to work with. It seems to easy to put a few pictures up.
I checked on the MLS system, and there is only one picture available. The best thing to do is look at the real estate first hand. If there were other pictures, I would have gladly sent them to you. Good luck and hope to hear from you!