Property Q&A in Wynnefield>Question Details

Shante Allen, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Will you guys take 1200 a month?

Asked by Shante Allen, Philadelphia, PA Thu Aug 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3090476338-4619-Conshohocken-Av…

Answers

4
Hi Shante,

I doubt the owners would accept $1200. They are asking $1750.
Please keep in mind you'll need decent credit and annual income of $50,000 + to qualify.
If you're interested in making a more realistic offer of $1500-$1600, please feel free to call me.

Larry Lichtman, CNE
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994
LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com

DJCRE, Inc.
Real Estate Sale & Leasing
Property Management & Insurance
1611 Snyder Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Office: (215) 271-7070
We are not the listing agents but please let us know if we can assist you. Feel free to contact us.
Natalie and Jared
215-839-9223
jared@usspaces.com
jared@phillycondostore.com
That's the problem with this format,i The question is being posed to the general subscriber. Only the property manager/broker/owner/decison maker can answer that question. Probably based on your qualifications such as rental history, income and income verification, number of proposed occupants, date of occupancy, length of desired occupancy. But the short answer is highly unlikely, A listing in the suburbs for a big house like that doesn't get reduced by $550/ mo. Your answer will likely be NO NO NO. Is there some part of No you don't understand? But if you don't believe me ask the person in charge, and BTW, I highly suggest you look at the property first and make an offer at a price you feel comfortable with including a completetd rental application. Owners / landlords/ property managers/ real estate brokers are not inclined to reduce the price without a completetd renatl application and a deposit in hand. Why would anyone just reduce the price without first know who they are negotiating with and under what circumstances. Your question makes NO Sense to me they way it is being asked. Just Sayin, I've only been doing renatls for 28 years so I could be wrong.
I'm sorry...That's too low...This is a newly remodeled 5 bedroom, 3 bath home with a finished basement...