Property Q&A in Willow Creek>Question Details

Isha, Home Buyer in Woodson Estates, Kan...

Will you be having a open house soon for this place ?

Asked by Isha, Woodson Estates, Kansas City, MO Mon Feb 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3109755365-10257-Cedarbrooke-…

Answers

4
possibly in a couple of weeks when the weather is nicer. Would you like to schedule a time to get in and take a look sooner?
This community is very nice and a good family atmosphere! HOA dues of $310.00/mo gets you all this:
Beautifully maintained community boasts an amazing pool and clubhouse. Active HOA just replaced majority of windows with energy efficient thermal windows. Club house, lawn maintenance, pool, snow removal, trash pick up and water. Convenient location with easy highway access!

Fantastic updates include:
Pottery Barn colors and decor, this contemporary townhome offers awesome entertaining space and lots of storage-- plus-- a rare 2 car garage! Fabulous floor plan with floating staircase, gorgeous remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances & chef's double oven. 2 fireplaces add to the charm!

Still fresh on the market, contact me and I'll show you this world of FABULOUS...

Connie J Covert
816-896-7120
Isha,

You give me the time & date I will set up a personal tour of the home for you. Please call me anytime at 816-863-7797. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Michael Diggs
Realty Executives
Isha,
I would be happy to set a time for you to see this home. Feel free to give me a call to set up a time.
Sherri Oaks
816-365-8660