Property Q&A in Annandale>Question Details

jsfaria81, Home Buyer in Annandale, VA

Will this property have an open house anytime soon?

Asked by jsfaria81, Annandale, VA Thu Dec 6, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1029476984-7041-Bradley-Cir-A…

Answers

4
Good morning,

I am sorry there is no open house scheduled for this home. I would be happy though to arrange a private showing for you. The listing says all offers were to be submitted by yesterday. I have reached out to the listing agent to find out if any offers have in fact been submitted yet. If you want to see it I think we need to act fast. I can meet you later today.

Kathy Stark
Weichert, Realtors
Burke Office
Licensed in Virginia
kathystark@weichert.com
703-201-9656
You may want to download my mobile app to find out more about homes for sale as you are on the move. Text KathyS to 87778
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 6, 2012
Unfortunately this property is gone but there are 96 other homes in the surrounding neighborhoods that you may love! It never hurts to see all the inventory and market statistics to see if the home you like is priced right. So take a look at http://www.washingtondcluxuryhomes.net/mimarket/zip/22003/
If you have any additional questions/comments/concerns do not hesitate to contact me.

All the Best!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Dear Jsfaria81,

The home you are inquiring about is a short sale, and I don't see that the plan to hold it open. Most short sales are owner occupied, and often, these people want their privacy. If you'd like to see this home I'd be happy to arrange a time to show it to you.

In the meantime, if you'd like to search homes like an agent, we can set you up with a ListingBook account that lets you search like an agent -- as it pulls fresh data directly from the MLS. This comprehensive tool also provides daily reports of homes that meet your criteria, as well as comps, maps, community into and more! So, please contact me if you'd like me to set this up for you, compliments of me, or if I can be of further assistance.

Happy holidays!

joan 703.919.7761
Hello! I spoke with the listing agent a few days ago and this property is going under contract so they won't be holding an open house. (Since it is a short sale, things are still being negotiated.)

Are you looking to purchase a home in the area? Not all agents hold open houses (sometimes the owners don't want them to.) If you are interested in viewing properties feel free to give me a call. I'd be happy to work with you.

I live and work in Annandale so I am very familiar with the properties in this area. And as an FYI, I'll be holding this Annandale property open on Sunday so come on by! http://www.vahomesbyjamie.com/listing/mlsid/161/propertyid/F…