Property Q&A in Morrison>Question Details

Michael Burc…, Home Owner in Littleton, CO

Will there be more photos posted for this property?

Asked by Michael Burcaw, Littleton, CO Wed Nov 9, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3066039041-21016-Horse-Bit-Wa…

Answers

3
Hi Michael.
This home is bank owned now. Unfortunately the lack of pictures is typical of agents who list foreclosed/bank-owned properties. I would be happy to show you the property or take some pictures for you and send them along (will need your email thought). I can tell you that the Homestead is a great neighborhood, but this particular home is very close to Highway 285 and does get road noise.

For your price range in Evergreen/Conifer, you can be selective about the home to choose. I've lived in Evergreen off and on since 1973, and really now the area. If you have any other questions, please let me know. 303-670-6341

Margaret Stapleton
MargaretStapleton@remax.net
Hi Michael. Yes there will be more pictures for this property. There was some extra work that the bank wanted completed and i did not want to put photos until they were completed. They will be up this weekend.

I would be very delighted to show you the property should you still be interested.

Thank you.
Michael, this is my biggest pet peeve! I hate it when Realtors don't upload as many photos as possible (we're allowed 25). You'd think it would be easier to sell if buyers could actually SEE the inside of the place! I'd be happy to contact the listing agent and find out if they have more photos, and pass them along to you.
Web Reference: http://www.sallygrenier.com