Toddy, Home Buyer in 55379

Why would they do this, it is frustrating and just makes me hate whoever it is that posted this property....?

Asked by Toddy, 55379 Wed Feb 23, 2011

his name is ron and his phone # is 770-875-8888.. he works for a company called terri loans and is an agent with remax ... although it took me awhile to type out all this.... much longer than just clicking back on my browser ... im just sick of this crap... this website isn't for promoting your website .....which is what this whole listing is about

This question is about this property:…

Toddy report this to Trulia and they will remove it. Get a great agent. This site is one of the best sites I have used. Send customer service a msg they are great. Thanks Mike
Sorry for your experience and frustration. This is a bad reflection on all REALTORS. But, congratulations on your detective work in finding out the details of the culprit. Trulia is only as good as the information that is provided or entered into it. If you want to search directly into the MLS, you can click (or copy and paste) on this link and sign-up to search information just like an agent. Only needs your name and email to get started.
Hopefully future experiences on Trulia and in real estate will be more rewarding.

Yes this person created this listing for one reason, to generate leads. Many agents do whatever they can to get clients. It can be really annoying. I think you should just find one great real estate search site and continue to use that. When you see properties you like have you agent get you additional information. A great Orange County search website to use is I think you found this helpful.

Thanks, Scott Bingham - Beach Cities Real Estate
Web Reference:
Sorry to hear about your experience, to protect yourself from future type issues, I recommend have your agent sign you up for direct access to our multiple listing service and create a search criteria that matches your needs. That way every morning you'll receive an updated list of the inventory along with any status or price changes in current listings. It does pay to work with someone you are comfortable with and trutst as it will also save you time and unnecessary headaches.
I guess your asking about why an agent woudl create a fake listing. There is NO good / ethical reason for it. I suspect it is to generate leads for the agent. I would strongly suggest you complain to the Local Association of REALTORS but then again, he/she may not be a REALTOR Member and only a licensee.

Sorry for your frustration - it's activity like this that gives all of us a bad name.