Property Q&A in Lakeville>Question Details

Margaret Gri…, Other/Just Looking in Pembina, ND

Why no pix?

Asked by Margaret Griffith, Pembina, ND Sun Sep 4, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3062421876-18263-Imagery-Ln-L…

Answers

2
The property has only been on the MLS for a few days and although all these sites pull directly from the MLS, as us agents do, the difference is we get current up to date info and most sites are a couple days behind. It's also worth mentioning that we do get 3 days to post photos once a listing agreement begins so the photos could have been posted yesterday. The key here is the photos are up, the home is beautiful and without an agent you could be a couple days behind other people looking in the area. I have a few casual, unintrusive ways of getting you info without the bothersome sales calls. Let me know if I can be of service
Karl G. Scherman
Executive Real Estate Professionals
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 4, 2011
Why no agent? You should have your agent - remember, an agent costs you nothing and gives you everything., He or she will preview, take photos, keep you updated, and, of course, make sure you get the proiperty best for your family...Call me if I can help you find that special property. Liz, 612-986-4105
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 4, 2011