Property Q&A in Wasilla>Question Details

A Neighbor, Home Buyer in Springfield, OR

Why no pics of the kitchen and bathrooms? Is something wrong with them? Ditto the other rooms.

Asked by A Neighbor, Springfield, OR Sat Jul 30, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3043306794-3324-N-Meadow-Lake…

Answers

3
Greetings! It looks like you are inquiring from Springfield, Oregon. I would like to introduce myself, Janice Lobaugh, Broker of Alaska Premier Real Estate.
I too reviewed this property to see if there was additional information to provide, and without previewing the property to get a better feel for you or requesting additional photos from the listing licensee, I am unable to give you a better overview at this time.
A few questions I have...
1. Have you been to our area before?
2. Assuming your relocating for work, possibly in Anchorage? This home would be approximately 1.5 hour commute to Anchorage, depending on where your employment is.
3. I would be happy to provide you with a relocation package, educating you on our area, providing you with maps so you can get a point of reference.
4. Establish you with an auto email notification based on what you are looking for and desire in your new home within your comfortable price range.
You can visit us at http://www.alaskapremierrealestate.com , this is our new site, still somewhat under construction but alot of helpful, useful information for someone like yourself, relocating.
We will do what is needed to make your transisition as smooth as possible.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thanking you in advance for your inquiry!
Respectfully,
Janice Lobaugh, Broker
Alaska Premier Real Estate
Cellular 907-232-6451
Email: jlobaugh@gci.net
Hi , I viewed the listing both the new listing and another one from when it was sold 5 years ago. Both of the listings do not have photos of the Kitchen.
However this is a nice property from the photos of the exterior and it has a shop and carport behind the house along with a 2 car garage. This house is located across from a lake access route. And the house is almost 2900 square feet.
If you would like more information please feel free to contact me at 907-745-8353 or email me at bobbickel@mtaonline.net
I WOULD NEED TO INQUIRE...THERE HAS BEEN NO REASON LISTED. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO VIEW ON YOUR BEHALF IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY IN THE AREA. PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR CONTACT INFO AND I WILL GET A HOLD OF YOU ASAP. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AS WELL, 907-301-4224. I LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING WITH YOU.

SINCERELY,

HOLLY MYRE
REALTOR
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
907-301-4224