Property Q&A in Harrisburg>Question Details

Angela Taylor, Home Buyer in Hagerstown, MD

Why isn't there a description of the house? More photos are needed as well.

Asked by Angela Taylor, Hagerstown, MD Fri Jun 10, 2011

There really is no description of this house and its current state, does it needs some tlc...is it move in ready?? You should also try uploading more photos, the sale of this property is going to take longer than most simply because people want a preview of a property before they go into a place. It could be owned by crack addicts for all we know. Please try to be a bit more descriptive, it looks lovely from the one photo outside.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3053743346-1843-Spencer-St-Ha…

Answers

3
Hello Angela, There is not much listed for this property. Here is a link to some additional property information but, it's not much more than what you seen. (http://cpml.fnismls.com/publink/default.aspx?GUID=ff4e64d7-2…). I would be happy to assist you in locating your ideal property. There are lots out there, yours is waiting, you just need me to help you find it. Contact me when you have a couple of minutes to talk 717-329-8577. Thanks and I look forward to working with you! Amber Cruz, Realtor w/ Exit Realty Capital Area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 10, 2011
Hi Angela,

If you are interested, I have a property in mind that you may be interested in. It is down from 74,900 to 52,000. The sellers are friends and anxious to sell. Very nice area.

Give me a call if you'd like more info. 717-979-8625 Lynn Crawn Century 21 Piscioneri
Hi Angela! Are you thinking of moving to Central PA? We would love to assist you in your search for a home in Pennsylvania. The agent that listed this listing only loaded one picture in the mls. If you would like to actually see the property, a showing can be scheduled for you that would be convenient to your schedule. You can call me @ 717-926-7949. I can email you neighborhood information and info on any other properties you might find interest in.