Property Q&A in Robertsdale>Question Details

Wesley Price, Home Buyer in Robertsdale, AL

Why is this particular property so high? I've compared with other homes in this same area and it just seems a little "pricey".

Asked by Wesley Price, Robertsdale, AL Wed Aug 1, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1046624877-18980-Pecan-Ln-Rob…

Answers

1
Pricing a home for sale is very subjective. An agent can make recommendations to a seller about a price that seems to be reasonable, but it is ultimately up to the seller to decide what price is advertised as the asking price. As a buyer, you need to decide if you think a property is what you want, then have someone help you with a market analysis looking at properties that have recently sold in the area that are similar in type, style, location, age, etc.

Is this something you would like to arrange to see? If you're already working with an agent to assist you, speak with him/her about your question and ask for a CMA if you are seriously interested. Otherwise, give me a call and I'll be glad to do so once we've looked at it and determined it fits your needs.

I can also provide you with other information on properties in the area. Please give me a call so I can get the basic details needed to get started.