Property Q&A in Cocoa>Question Details

savitskydd, Home Buyer in Cocoa, FL

Why is this off the market? Will it ever be back on?

Asked by savitskydd, Cocoa, FL Thu Jan 5, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Cocoa/sold/371864-6255-B…

Answers

6
ur right sounds good thank you
Gary's right, I also did not see any record of the property in our MLS system....if you want to write an offer on it, we can put together whatever you feel is fair and get it in front of the current owner of record...worst they can say is no
Home is not sold county owns it it is in very bad condition my father in law bulit this home
Matt's a good agent, he's right you can't go wrong with the Houseman! We have a lot of good agents at LaRocque & Co., Realtors as well...we're at 631.3715...if you need help finding a house, I'll play Matt paper / scissors / rock to see who gets to win you as a Buyer's agent ;)
I don't see that this home has ever been listed on the MLS. Last time the property has sold was in 2006.
This home on Betty has Sold. I would love to help you find what you ate looking for. Email me at yourhouseman@hotmail.com or call me and I'll find you the perfect home. Whether your buying or selling you can't go wrong with the