Property Q&A in Leander>Question Details

Peacefrog61, Home Buyer in Leander, TX

Why is this home so overpriced.It is not on a slab.The home is a mobile/manufactured home entirely on pier and beam.I have pictures of the underneath.

Asked by Peacefrog61, Leander, TX Fri Sep 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1045083879-21401-Lonesome-Ct-…

Answers

2
I `ve looked at this property 3 times and every time I look at it I find more problems.There is no driveway.There is a 6 to 8 inch ledge entering the garage.That ledge will ruin your car alignment after repeated times entering the garage.Also the garage door is small compared to the size of the garage.My garage door is 2 feet wider making it easy for two cars.The master bath has a spa/jacuzzi type bathtub that is in very poor shape.These bathtube are always a problem and high maintenance as the jetways need disinfected frequently.They are just a big problem.Also I find the trees small and couldnt find any 40 foot trees anywhere near the house.The house has no shade and is in the sun from dusk to dawn..Thank You John
What makes you think this is a mobile home or manufactured home?
This is a mobile/manuactured home.You can see underneath the wood pier and beam at the metal bottom of the house.Also I watched the owner build around the mobile home over the years.You can also tell by the construction of the inside.Thank You JD
Flag Sat Sep 8, 2012