Nativewolf80, Real Estate Pro in Long Beach, CA

Why is the listing agent not available? It does not appear that you can send an email without an error

Asked by Nativewolf80, Long Beach, CA Mon May 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3118980524-1006-E-Carson-St-Lon…

Answers

5
We have rental properties at my office in Long Beach located at 189 Quincy Ave. in Belmont Shores. Ask for Jessica and she can see if we have anything worthwhile for you.

You can also check on Westdside Rentals.com or I would be happy to email you rental listings if you provide me with your search parameters, area, beds and bath, whether you have a pet, and rental amount yoiu are hoping to pay, How your credit is and your email address to send them to.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, I would love to have the opportunity to help.

Barbara Robbins-Olexa, Broker
L B Brokerage
714-296-7270
bstrealtor@aol.com
http://www.barbararobbinsolexa.com
DRE LIc#797560
It appears as though this may be a test page. No agent information and no specific address or unit number. Keep looking. You will find one.
Good Luck,

John
The good way to handle a Rental is to drive by the property that you are interested in renting to confirm for yourself that it is available. Never send money to someone that promise's they will send the keys. . There have been a lot of false rental postings on the internet where these crooks are trying to defraud the general public. When you go by the property if it is available there will generally be a For Rent sign on the property. They are usually the ones you want to get in touch with, or Possibly a Property Managers information may be posted on the prioperty and contact them.
The property listing is for a property "For Rent", NOT "For Sale" Most of the time a unit for rent is NOT posted on the MLS. Houses for rent are often posted on the MLS, but an apartment for $850 a month will not be posted. The 'listing agent' you refer to could actually be the owner of the property, they usually have another full time job, and they may just be busy . . . if you leave a message they will probably call you back.
I just took the time to look the listing up in the Multiple Listing Service and it does not show up as Active or Leased. I don't know who is handling this listing. That could be a Red Flag right there.